Reach those interested in motorhomes and travel!
The Helsinki Caravan trade fair will take place on 17th to 19th of January 2025 at Messukeskus.
The Helsinki Caravan fair is the start of the caravan season, which combines travel games and travel destinations.
The event is organized at the same time as Northern Europe’s largest tourism event Matkamessut, which brings added value to the visitors and companies of both events.
Reach trade fair visitors who are interested in tourism and help people get to know recreational vehicles and hear about the possibilities of vehicle tourism.
Prices and terms
Choose the most suitable way for you to participate in the exhibition. You can reserve a booth space and order the equipment of the booth separately. A convenient option is to order a ready-made solution. Below you will also find the event’s participation conditions.
MAT members: ask for the MAT member price!
You can rent just the exhibition space and supplement your stand space with the structures, furniture and technology you want. You can also order an individually designed department from us.
|Price / m2
|300 m2 –
An affordable and effortless way to participate in Messukeskus events. You can complement the already built department into a functional whole with furniture and decorations that match the look of your company.
|Price / m2
Event participation conditions
These conditions supplement Suomen Messut Oyj’s general conditions of participation.
- Fair start €650 (incl. socket 16A 230V 3.6kW and electricity consumption, visibility and environmental fee) is charged to each main exhibitor. Joint stands: The main exhibitor who has reserved a space is responsible for the participation fees of his joint stand and informs the sub-exhibitors to the fair organizer.
- The fair organizer has the right not to accept the main exhibitor or sub-exhibitors announced by the main exhibitor. Other companies coming to the departments will be charged a Visibility and environmental fee of €440.
- The exhibitor who reserved the space is responsible for the participation fees of his joint stand. The invoicing supplement is €30 + VAT/invoice.
- An invoicing supplement is charged if the company’s contact information is changed or the joint department’s space rental invoice is shared between several companies.
- All prices include valid VAT. Participation will be invoiced before the fair, due date 17.11.2023. Participation includes a number of invitation cards and passes based on the size of the booth, check the number on the event page in eMessukeskus.
- Also ask for larger department sizes about the Parketitatostos participation. Costs arising from changes:
- The exhibitor has the right to change his reservation free of charge 7 days after the order confirmation date.
- Subsequent changes will follow the prices and conditions of the original order confirmation, and a service fee of €40/change will also be charged.
Let’s plan together a participation solution that’s just right for you!